Essence of Online Test -> Students
- User friendly, simplifies subject practice
- Random questions generation strengthens the subject base
- Question and Answer MCQs assist in self-correction
- Performance indicator to judge your level of performance
- Chapter- wise choice and practice make you to power in the weaker area
- Tests comparison evaluate your performance level from time to time
- Explanation and derivations for the complicated questions will help you to learn the solution exactly
- Spontaneous results will quench your thirst
- Develops cognitive skills
- Every test grooms your potential
- Helps to acquire speed, accuracy
- You can experience upgradition in confidence level
- Free from regular practicing hurdles
- Can access anywhere, any time
- Evaluated Solutions ( Questions , Answers along with explanation ) is available even after completing the test / s in your account. ( Only for Purchased Test )
- Evaluated Solutions ( Questions , Answers along with explanation ) can be viewed / read / learnt and analyzed at any time ( strictly before the expiry )
How does Online Practice work out? -> Parents
- Can keep your ward (Child) near you to monitor his/her preparation level
- Can lighten the exam burden by offering online practice apart from regular preparation
- Can test your ward’s subject knowledge by providing chapter wise tests
- Online mock tests are designed as real time exam in accordance with pattern, timings
- Online practice assists your child to pass out the real time exam easily
- Exam score simplifies the admission, so that financial drawback is reduced
- Your nighness will improve your child confidence and originality level
- Timer, Performance indicator, Instant results will be the impacting tools for any parents
- You can make your child to do a hassle free practice to attain indelible memory
- Demo tests, as a paradigm, indicate our level of online exams
- As a parent, you can enhance your child technology level by providing the Computer based tests
- You can save his/her time, sweat sheds
- You can be a tutor to your child
- Your assistance for plethoric online practice creates a genius to the society
- Your direct assessment will take you to show the right path for your loving child.
- Sit with your child an hour daily to experience his/her gradual improvement.
The law is “The body of official rules and regulations, generally found in constitutions, legislation, judicial opinions, is used to govern a society and to control the behavior of its members”, so Law is a formal mechanism of social control.
Law is a system of rules that allows our society to function. Each law can be broadly categorized by reference to what it seeks to achieve.
Without law, life would be poor, nasty, brutish and short. The law gives us the framework for interaction. Without it, every aspect of each interaction would need to be identified, negotiated, agreed and enforced. The law significantly reduces the number of matters to be dealt with and provides the means to enforce such agreements.
It is everywhere and, without Law, our society will not be healthy.
A Lawyer is a defender. The Law community protects themselves and the society by stipulating many rules to follow. Now-a-days, there is a great demand for good Lawyers. Though it is a lucrative profession, needs more courage for regular confronts.
Law profession is considered as a prestigious one and Lawyers have high esteem in our society. Lawyers guide their clients legally and redeeming them from crimes and cases.
Academic qualification and excellence will never help out to be a successful Lawyer until having Professional competency through Practice. Practice only awards eminent Lawyers to the society for saving life from daily threats.
There are numerous entrance exams for Law admission in India. Every year the State and National Level exams are conducted. These exams are gateways for Law admissions.
LAW Online Mock / Practice Test features:
- LAW previous year questions are added along with clear explanation (wherever necessary) / LAW solved answers / LAW solved question papers
- LAW frequently asked questions are included in LAW Online Practice Test / LAW Exam Pack
- LAW sample papers / model questions / old question papers
- LAW Online Mock test series are given for Online Practice
- LAW free Online Trial tests / LAW free online mock tests are provided / LAW free online practice tests are provided.
The following are some prominent Law entrance exams :
AMU, BHU, CLAT, ILI CAT, KLSAT, NLU, SLS, TNDALU and more.
Wisdom presents excellent & exclusive online practice tests for the following Law Entrance Exams :